Monday, September 2, 2019

Why I'm late on my homework


     Its procrastination. I'm those type of people who say, "When I get home for practice for sure I'll work on all those assignments my teachers gave me". As soon as I get home, I take a shower, and then tell myself, "You know I had a pretty long and tiring day I'm set down and watch Netflix". Before I know it's like 10 at night and I end up falling asleep. Waking up the next morning realize "Oh shit, I have homework to turn in today" oh well I'll just take the zero points. I wish there was a way so I wouldn't procrastinate on doing my homework, if you know a way tell me! I hate homework and home assignments but I'll do my best to turn them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was told to email my teachers for a grade or credit/No credit. I’m 100% sure I had a B- so I would like to have a grade for you class. So...