Monday, September 2, 2019

How I read



       I don't like reading. If I did have a choice to pick a smart way to read it would be picking up books that would interest me. What does interest me? Well, I just got into politics so that would interest me. I like stories about great athletes that did the impossible. For example, have you heard of Eliud Kipchoge. No? Well he's the world record holder for the Marathon. If you don't know how many miles are in a marathon, its 26.2 miles. Guess how fast he ran each mile to break the world record? 4 minutes and 40 seconds was his average pace per mile. Crazy right, but the story behind it is amazing on how he accomplish that. Those are the stories I like. If you can find me books relate to what I said I would appreciate very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was told to email my teachers for a grade or credit/No credit. I’m 100% sure I had a B- so I would like to have a grade for you class. So...