Thursday, September 12, 2019

The Making of An Essay

   I hate essays, there the worst. My experience with them are bad and many people would agree with me. The only time I'd liked an essay was my sophomore year. Why? We had to do an essay for our english final. Our teacher gave us 2 weeks to work on it. Knowing me I didnt even work on it, I was just on my phone those whole 2 week. The day before we were suppose to turn it in, I just wrote what I thought would make sense about the book we read. I didn't even check for misspelling or punctuations or anything I just turn it in without even reading over it. I ended up getting 20/25. I was happy because I didn't even try on my final but somehow I pass it. Hopefully that could happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was told to email my teachers for a grade or credit/No credit. I’m 100% sure I had a B- so I would like to have a grade for you class. So...