Monday, September 30, 2019

FIRST IMPRESSION OF A DREAM

Today’s journal topic got me thinking. What if what’s happening right is a dream? Really hope not. I have a pretty good life going right now. Then again how can we tell, this thing called life could be an  Illusion. You can feel, feelings in dreams, well I think I can. I don’t know why but once I wake up from a dream I forget all about it. I wish I could remember my dreams I can remember some but not all. What if dreaming can tell the future. Does that mean we can see the future in our dreams? This topic really got me thinking about dreaming. I’m going to do more research about dreaming because it’s a really interesting topic not going to lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was told to email my teachers for a grade or credit/No credit. I’m 100% sure I had a B- so I would like to have a grade for you class. So...