Tuesday, March 17, 2020

BREAKING THE LAW

It’s ok to break the law when you’re doing the right thing. What I mean by that is that if you could save someone’s life but you know that you might have to break some law for that to happen than, I believe you should break it without facing any actions taken towards you. I believe that’s one way you could say that breaking the law is ok. However, life isn’t fair. Why? Sometimes someone could get busted for something they didn’t do or be framed for something they didn’t do. There for they broke a law that they didn’t even do. In some countries you get shot just for speaking your own beliefs, because it’s against the law. There for you should only break the law when you know you’re doing the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was told to email my teachers for a grade or credit/No credit. I’m 100% sure I had a B- so I would like to have a grade for you class. So...